My name is Tiffani Guiser. I am currently in my professional semester of Elementary Education at Lock Haven University. I am creating this blog for a class and it will be used to reflect on different things that I am reading and experincing this semester. But to start off, I wanted to tell a little about myself. As I said before I am an Elementary Education major, but I am also a Reading Minor. This means I have tutored a struggling reader and I also have taken more classes to understand the reading process. I am involved with our Student Education club on campus and statewide. It is SPSEA. I have the chance to travel and meet people from all over the country that are also education majors. My interests are reading, music, and kids. I will read almost any book, there are very few books I will start and not finish. I love country and praise and worship music the most but I will listen to almost anything except rap.
I was raised by my maternal grandparent from the time I was 3, they also raised my sister who is a year younger than me. I am also the 1st person in my family to ever go to college. This means when I decided I wanted to go to college, I had to figure everything out on my own. I had to do my own applications, secure my financial aid and do my shopping because my grandparents were clueless.
Well I guess I'll wrap this up for now. I'm very excited for this semester and I know when I look back I will see how much I've grown and be amazed! =)

No comments:
Post a Comment